Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm focused Man!!

Focused on working out. I went to the gym on Monday with my coworker and took my first class, Body Pump. Boy did it pump my body! I am still sore two days later, but its all good. I'm working those muscles. Yesterday I took a rest day but I will be back at it today taking a class called Rush Hour. Here is my gym line up for the rest of the week.

Wed- Rush Hour class

Thurs- Run

Fri- Tight Ends class

Sat- Rest

Sun-Run

Saturday and Sunday may switch because I work Saturday night and go right to church on Sunday morning. After church I usually crash and by the time I wake up the gym is closed. I'm focused on getting fit. On my vision board in January I put that I wanted to lose 35 pounds. I'm down 25 with 10 to go. My big goal is to lose 10 pounds during the month of November. Can I do it??? You bet I can!

1 comment:

CeCe said...

You go girl! I worked out 3 days in a row at the gym on my honeymoon! Not sure when I'm going back.