Friday, November 5, 2010

Finance Charges are a ......

I never realized that finance charges were so much. I never really paid attention to interest rates because my credit cards were always paid off within the month. I guess this summer grad school in another city and a wedding to pay for was a little too much for the budget. I still have one big card to pay off and got hit with a $50.00 finance charge, and $50.00 is waayyyyyy to much to pay for interest.

I vow that I will never get into credit card debt again!

And can't wait until this card is paid off!

1 comment:

CeCe said...

Yikes! That is pretty bad! I think it's great that they cc companies are required by law now to print how much interest you pay over how many years if you pay the minimum. A lot of people don't realize how bad it is.