Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!

On Friday I turned 27 and enjoyed a beautiful day in Atlantic City, breakfast, the movie "For Colored Girls", and a shopping spree complements of my husband. I also took Friday and today (Monday) off of work. Today I am focused on all the things that I want to do this year as well as cleaning the house and getting quotes on certain repairs that are needed before we can rent the house out.

I'm still thinking about different goals I want for this year but as soon as I figure them out you will be the first to know.

How was your weekend? Anything exciting happen?

4 comments:

Money Matters said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like it was a good one!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! Wish you all the best in the next year.

CeCe said...

Uneventful but relaxing 3 day weekend for me. Happy B Day!! A shopping spree is such a great gift.

Laila @OnlyLaila said...

I'm late but Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed it!