Friday, May 21, 2010

Making Slight Changes to 2010 goals

Most of my 2010 goals are on track except for one

paying off $20,000 in the student loan debt!

I know for sure that is not going to happen. I will be changing that to a goal of paying off my small private loan that has a balance of $4750.

The loan should have really been paid off but I don't pay it every month.

I know, so sad, so irresponsible!!!


I wish I could set up automatic payments for this but because it's a small non profit company I have to write them a check every month, and most months I forget!

From now until the end of the year I am making a commitment to myself to pay this loan every month, and pay it off by the end of the year.

Help keep me accountable!!!

until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

No comments: