Friday, January 27, 2012

New Year, New Me!!!

Happy New Year Readers!

I can't believe the last time I posted was in June! Yikes!!! So much has happened and I am feeling so blessed. In July I started my new job as an Assistant Principal at a high school and I completely love it. This week was one of those weeks when a lot of challenging things happened and even with everything going on I can honesty say that I love my job.

But I also have another new love. In October I had a beautiful, healthy baby boy who is the love of my life. His name is Dhani and he is absolutely gorgeous and happy and just makes me look at life very differently.

Its time for me to get back on track with my finances and goals but I also want to write about the joys and challenges of being a working mother, wife, and this journey we call life.

Ah... it feels good to be back in the saddle!!!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Welcome back. Congrats on the new addition to your family.

S.H said...

Congratulations!!!! Just happened to click on your blog today saying 'let me see if there's been any updates' and BAM! Welcome back :)