Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm going through Changes

Hello Dear Readers!!!


I hope you all have been well during my 2 and a half month hiatus. The time I wrote a post I had just found out I was pregnant and was in the midst of killer morning sickness. Now, with much joy I can write that the morning sickness is over ( Praise God) and my husband and I are having a little boy.

We also moved... last week in fact. We decided it would be best for us financially to rent out both parts of duplex ( we own) and rent a house in a quieter more family friendly and convenient neighborhood. We found a great house in a beautiful multicultural area of the Delaware Valley and we love it. In fact a couple days ago I came out of my house to go to work and a little rabbit was hopping around on our lawn.

So with all this newness, there are changes in our budget, goals, and more. I can't wait to start posting about them.

1 comment:

Revanche said...

Belated congratulations on the pregnancy and making it through the morning sickness!