Saturday, January 15, 2011

You can not make all people like you

but you can rob them of a reason to dislike you.

That was my Napoleon Hill Thought of the day. Mr. Hill goes on to write that because everyone is so different, with different interests and such, it is impossible for an individual to be loved by all who know him or her.

Read this:
You can cement your relationships with others by making sure that you are a person of character, one who is predictably honest, straightforward, and ethical. When you follow such a code of conduct, you may not be sought out by others who do not share your value, but you will be respected by all who know you. And in the end, self-respect will mean far more to you than mere popularity.

I want to make sure that I am person of character and that my life follows that quote and this scripture:

"... Love the Lord thy God with all your heart, and with all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind, and love your neighbor as yourself" Luke 10:27

I know if I follow the above....... then every little thing is gonna be alright!

until next time, think prosperous thoughts


YBP

No comments: