Saturday, November 27, 2010

All things come to an end

As I am writing this I am finishing up my last hour and ten minutes at the part time job. In fact, by the time you read this I will be at home,, in my own bed snuggled up next to my husband. I have been at my part time job for 5 years, including working overnight every Saturday and Sunday for the past four years and its about to be over.

Tonight...

I checked in my last guest

Ran reports for the last time

shifted through receipts and had deep conversations with the best coworkers a girl could have... for the last time.

I am so thankful for this job! Through the years I have met so amazing people who have given me great insight and advice on how to live my best life. I also have had the opportunity to travel to some amazing places. This was the job that got me through college, and grad school, and grad school again. This was the job that helped me buy my first place and started me on saving for retirement.

Not to be dismayed... a new chapter is starting in my life and I have big plans for it.

No comments: