Monday, August 16, 2010

My Bridal Shower did one thing

I had so much fun!!! My sister in law and cousin in law through it for me and I was so surprised. The day started off great. My cousin in law and I went to the Spa and had facials and then looked for some more stuff for the wedding the I got home, opened the front door and heard surprise and saw all these people in my house.. It was all my in laws, and there were a lot of them. Everything was decorated so beautifully and there was a pole in the middle of my living room.

One of my cousins in law is a certified stripper/pole dance instructor and taught us all some moves. After a couple drinks the usually shy bride to be was even on the pole. I got so many gifts, and we played so many games and just had an all around good time. I really feel like it was the best evening of my life. My sister in law even designed a little slideshow of me and Boobee and the bridal party.

When I woke up on Sunday I had a major hangover. I think it was my first hangover ever and it did not feel good at all. Even though my stomach felt like it felt horrible there was a smile on my face that came from such an amazing outpouring of love.

I am so blessed

until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

No comments: