Sunday, May 2, 2010

Good things come to those

who wait.

... and that was what I did as I was trying to figure out what DJ I should book for the wedding.

My first choice was a DJ that was recommended by the resort that cost over $1000 which did not include playing songs for the ceremony or mics for the officiant and singer.

Luckily, I peruse this forum for other brides who are having destination weddings and one of the women said she was using a certain DJ and that he gave her a really good rate. Last weekend was her wedding and she posted a review that said she loved him and he was so accommodating, and stayed way longer than they paid for, etc.

When she first recommended him I had to emailed him to ask him for a quote, but when he sent it I never looked at it ( too busy doing other things)

Don't you know he quoted $450 for 5 hours which includes mics and other things for ceremony. He had also emailed me the contract and requested a $100.00 deposit.

Don't you know I filled out that contract and sent him the deposit in a heartbeat.

until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

No comments: