In case you didn't know, I am a very goal oriented person. I have a moleskin planner that I use as well as my igoogle checklist, and google calender. I set up my own personal deadlines for savings, bills, retirement etc, and not only do I set up automatic payments from my bank account but I also write everything down in my moleskin ( expensive but quite useful)
Here are my goals for the week of Feb 22
1. Work out at least 3x a week (hopefully at the gym, my knees are sore from the 30 day shred so Im taking a break.
2.Write 2 essays for the fellowship I am applying to (out of the six I have to do)
3. Eat clean- cook all meals, no eating out this week.
4. Drink 640z of water everyday ( I am almost done with my first 320z)
5. Lose 2lbs this week
6. Do devotional every morning with boobee (my fiance) and Bible study in the evening.
7. Have a budget meeting for the month of March with boobee
until next time, think prosperous thoughts