Monday, February 22, 2010

Goals for the Week of Feb 22

In case you didn't know, I am a very goal oriented person. I have a moleskin planner that I use as well as my igoogle checklist, and google calender. I set up my own personal deadlines for savings, bills, retirement etc, and not only do I set up automatic payments from my bank account but I also write everything down in my moleskin ( expensive but quite useful)

Here are my goals for the week of Feb 22

1. Work out at least 3x a week (hopefully at the gym, my knees are sore from the 30 day shred so Im taking a break.
2.Write 2 essays for the fellowship I am applying to (out of the six I have to do)
3. Eat clean- cook all meals, no eating out this week.
4. Drink 640z of water everyday ( I am almost done with my first 320z)
5. Lose 2lbs this week
6. Do devotional every morning with boobee (my fiance) and Bible study in the evening.
7. Have a budget meeting for the month of March with boobee

until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

5 comments:

Chitown said...

I need to join you on that 3x a week workout and drinking more water.

Okay...it's on. I am going for 3x this week. I will do my best with the water...no promises there. =)

Good luck with your goals this week.

Eve said...

yeah!!! What days are you going?

A Day in the Life of Mocha said...

i so envy you....can i be like you...

i gotta google a moleskin....i have many folks talk about it

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm liking the devotional in the morning and Bible study at night. That's a good idea...building a good solid foundation for your marriage.

I need to adopt both ideas :) How does the Bible study work?

Eve said...

@favor... well I do that on my own, I pray, read a chapter or two in the bible, meditate on it, and spend some quiet time listening to God