Saturday, January 9, 2010

The path to weight loss

starts with one small step.

One of my goals this year is to lose 35 pounds. Right now I fluctuate between a size 12 and 14 and would like to move down to the a size 8, before my wedding on August 21.

I love food and I hate exercise but I am going to take this goal one day at a time. I have started drinking 32oz of water a day ( next week I plan to drink 64oz day), not eating after 6pm, and on Monday I start Wellhelled's 30 day shred challenge.

I also will be going to bed at 8:30 every night. I did that this week and realized how well rested and more productive I was at work. Researchers say that adequate sleep helps with weight loss.

One day at time, that's my mantra for the year.

until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

2 comments:

SavingDiva said...

8:30?! What time do you wake up?

Eve said...

i usually wake up around 6am. I have to be at work by 7:30 which is when classes start at my school.