Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lawn Care

The weather was so beautiful today in Philadelphia. People were out and about, and many were people working on their lawns.. except me. The reason why is because I didn't have any lawn and garden tools. But I am am already for tomorrow and whatever other nice days we have this week. Today I went to Home Depot and bought a lawn mower, weed wacker, and a indoor plant. My house is at the top of the block and my curb appeal just looks raggedy. To make matters worse I have this plant ( that looks like a weed to me) that is growing right in front of my sunroom windows. Tomorrow my guy is going to mow and trim the edges of the lawn and I am going to try to tackle the weed in order to plant an nice bed of flowers. Curb appeal is important, I also think I might but some flowers in a planter next to the tenants entrance.


until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

No comments: