Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A sigh of relief

For the past 3 months I have been paying a $300-400 gas bill ( which has been more than my share of the mortgage).  It's been a killer especially with me trying to pay my car off by June.  January was the worst with a $462.00 bill. 

I hate PGW!!!!

but I digress... my dear blog friend Smallbudget told me to check out PGW's budget billing plan.  They take the average of your gas bills and spreads the cost over 12 months.  Since I could not take another $400 gas bill ( I'm hoarding cash at the moment) I called PGW to see if I was eligible. 

...and I was.  My gas bill will now be $135.00 a month.  They will periodically review my account for adjustments but boy...this makes budgeting a little bit easier. 

How are yous guys (south jersey/philly talk) faring with heating bills this winter?

until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP


1 comment:

Shen Dove said...

Yay for budget energy billing! I'm happy that worked out for you.