Saturday, November 29, 2008

My experience with Black Friday

Wow... Black Friday... that's all I can say. I woke at 4 :30 to make it to Walmart to be a LCD TV for $388.00. I had never been up that early to go shopping so I did not know the procedure. While everyone else bum rushed the TV's I went to get a cart to put the TV in. Needless to say by the time I got to the TV section, they were all gone.

Later that day, after I had gone home to sleep for a few hours, I went back out looking for more deals. All stores were really not crowded at all, in fact there was hardly anyone in them. I went to target and bought a HP Officejet All in One printer, scanner, fax, copier for $99.00.

Monday starts the last week in my semester in grad school. I have 3 final projects to work on. It looks like I am going to get A's in all three classes! That was one of my goals for the semester.

No comments: