Saturday, November 22, 2008

Black Friday Ads Posted

I found this website on accident last year and decided to take a peak at it this year to see what some stores will be offering for Black Friday. My favorite ad is Walmart ( not my beloved Target). It looks like I may be able to get all Christmas Shopping done there on Black Friday, if I get there early enough.

I am in the process of reconfiguring my office to make it more workable and so I also think I will be getting a few things simply for it. It looks like Walmart will have an HP Deskjet Printer, Copier Fax for only $29.00

I also may pick up the papasan chair for $30.00. I am also sure they will have some type of window panels and maybe a desk for sale.

Do you plan to do any shopping on Black Friday?

until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

1 comment:

oldwhiteandpoor said...

My Christmas budget is zero, so I will not be doing any shopping Black Friday.

Simplicity is bliss.