Thursday, September 4, 2008

Finances on autopilot and other random rants

I love online bill pay. Now that school and grad school have started I don't really have time to manage my finances. I also don't really have time to read my mail... but I do it anyway only to open bills and financial documents just because I don't want to be late on any payment. All I have been doing is opening bills, logging on to my online bill pay to set up a payment and let it flow from there. I am living within my means so its not to hard. The money is there. What is hard is starting this debt snowball.

This leads me into some goals for September.

1. Pay off small Stafford loan by September 30.
2. Start jogging/working out at least 4 days a week. I'm getting a little thick in the thigh area..lol
3. Start eating raw at least 3 days a week. I am have been very tired lately and kinda sickly. I can't afford to be sick so I have to keep my mind, spirit, and body healthy. In October I am going to do another 10 day Master cleanse, I did one in June and it really changed my life.
4. Stay a week ahead of class on grad school reading and assignments.

Thats really it for now. We will see how it goes. I got up at 5:00 today to write this post. I have to be to work at 7:30 (first day for the students), then I have classes from 4:30-9:45. Its gonna be a long day.

No comments: