Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rewarding myself for paying off debt!


I have decided that I am going to reward myself every time I pay off one of my debts in my debt snowball. On Friday I will be sending a $1,582.03 payment to my Stafford loan (balance 2726.00). In September I only have to make a payment of $1165.99, and then that debt will be erased from my debt snowball.


While I am paying off debt I thought it would be a good idea to reward myself because right now I am on a strict budget and well... personal finance should be fun... so what would be fun to me right now is paying off debt and adding a piece of jewelry to my limited to jewelry collection.
Above is a pic of the piece I'm going to buy first.
Its called "A Charmed Life" and get this... its only $64.00, it a design from Stella&Dot. I love it, love it, love it. I can budget for it and give myself a little gift to stay motivated....
until next time, think prosperous thoughts
YBP

No comments: