Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Prospective Tenant coming to see apartment today

Yesterday Boo got a call from someone who would like to see the apartment today at 2:00pm. At first I thought great! We need to get this baby rented by September 1 which is when our first mortgage payment is due. Then when Boo got off the phone with her he told me she has her own business and would have a roommate move in with her. Her own business??? No offense to small business owners (I love them) but I want someone with constant income coming in every month. I want the rent paid in full every month, and what happens if the business doesn't do well one month? Then I don't get my money-- Hell to the No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay YBP stop jumping to conclusions she might just have a well established small business. I will wait and see. I just know she will have to show me proof of income and tax returns for the last 3 years before she gets the keys to my place! I will let you guys know how it goes.

until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

No comments: