Monday, September 6, 2010

Plunking my Plateau

This month I joined Singlema's plunking my plateau challenge. My goal is to lose 10lbs this month. We started on Wednesday and at my weigh in yesterday I lost 1lb. This week my goal is to lose at least 3lbs.

I'm organized, I meal planned for the week and went grocery shopping. I will be packing my lunch the two days this week that I have to go to work, and will be doing a workout dvd every weeknight this week as well as drinking 640z or two liters of water a day.

Here is the dinner meal plan for the week lunch will include leftovers and salad, and breakfast will always be oatmeal with berries and eggs

Monday: Chicken Cacciatore (made in the crockpot) with whole wheat pasta and spinach salad
Tuesday: Leftovers with greens, beans and bacon soup
Wednesday: Chicken and Shrimp Gumbo ( made in the crockpot)
Thursday: Leftovers with soup
Friday: Soup
Saturday: Date night dinner at an Indian restaurant

I am so excited to eat clean, get my mind right and plunk my plateau!!!

until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

No comments: