Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm not dead!

Just frantically finishing up a major, major project. I also wanted to stop by and let you know that I am signing up for my first 5k. I was inspired so much by Singlema and October 10, 2010 it will be going down. I just have to ramp up my training for the next couple of months.... starting tomorrow.

Lucky for me I probably won't be doing this on my own. I posted status on facebook about it and a bunch of my coworkers will be doing it with me. I'm really grateful for their support and encouragement. This year has been the beginning of a lifestyle change for me that I hope will continue for the rest of my life.

I will be back in a couple weeks with some more changes.

until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

1 comment:

Chitown said...

Good luck with the 5k. I love running them. =)