I didn't until I read Fabulous Financials by Single Ma. She is the first blogger I began reading and she still inspires me to this day.
She has set some goals for National Fitness Month and I have decided to go ahead and also commit so some fitness goals.
My fitness/health goals for May are:
- Work out 4x per week. 3 days doing C25k and strength and one day elliptical and strength
- eat a veggie at every meal
- Drink 64 0z of water everyday
- Lose 10 pounds by May 30, 2010
- Keep God at the center of this whole fitness/weight loss thing by continuing with a weekday devotional and journaling in a google document with my accountability partner.