Friday, February 19, 2010

Sometimes a girl has got to do...

what a girl has got to do!

That is exactly what I did on Monday when I went to the Apple Store in King of Prussia Mall and dropped almost $2000 on a 27 inch Apple desktop computer and printer. I put the joker on a credit card too!

Oh well! It will be paid off by April 1.

My Dell laptop that was my home computer was slowly dying. It recently caught a virus and wouldn't even turn on. I hated being in my home office and did most of my work and internet surfing on my work laptop while lying in bed.

Last weekend I cleaned my office, moved my bookshelves around and on Monday we set up the computer. It's really starting to look like a workspace and I have spent oodles of time in their this week.

My roof is also leaking. It needs to be fixed. The job is going to come up to around $750, which is not bad... I think. We are going to cash flow it, and get it done soon.

There are a lot of other things going on which include a possibility of a career change. More on that later.

Until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

2 comments:

Chitown said...

My boyfriend recently bought a MAC computer and he loves it. I got a Dell the year before and I look at his computer and get jealous all the time. =)

Are you going to pay it off with your tax refund?

Eve said...

probably not. I am just going to pay it off with my paycheck. My tax refund went right into my savings. Almost at $7000!!!