Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Late fee on Home Depot Account

Let me vent!

I told my FI to make sure he pays the home depot credit card balance of $62.00 today, and he said he did. No problem, but here I am checking my mint.com statement at 12:35 am and see a balance of 62.00 under Home Depot.

hmm... I thought as I log on to Home Depot.com to check the balance, and discover that yes there is a not only a balance of $62.00 but also a $20.00 late fee.

Now right now I want Home Depot's customer service and curse them the hell out but it's 12:38 in the morning and customer service is not open.

Wait until I get to work in the morning....

Until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I hate it when that happens

It's the reason why when I buy anything on a credit card, I just clear the amount right away from my savings account... drives me mad!!

And especially mad when it isn't even my fault