Monday, November 16, 2009

Back from a wonderful birthday weekend

(that included) a lot of spending! Besides the stuff my significant other brought for me, I also bought, 2 pairs of Coach sneakers, some new Nikes for working out along with some other workout gear, a pair of black heels from Banana Republic as well as some really cute blouses and trouser cute jeans from the banana republic, one pair high knee high killer black boots to go with a black sweater dress and black tights from Macys, and I think that is about it.

I received gifts from my Boo starting on Thursday which included, a carrot cake that was brought up to my school so my class full of girls could sing happy birthday and eat along with me, a manicure and pedicure, J'adore by Christian Dior, A necklace with a diamond crusted G as a charm ( my first name is very chic and extremely beautiful and begins with a G... think french), a pair of heels from Nine West, a Scorpio toe ring, the Marc Jacobs Lola perfume and lotion, and the Presidential Suite at an Atlantic city hotel.

But that's not all, I also received my beautiful and elegant, emerald cut engagement ring and one of the diamond bands( the diamond band was for our past, the engagement ring is for the present, and I will get a final diamond band at our ceremony for the future). I can't wait to show you pictures. Yesterday we had to take it to be resized, but I should have pics up by the weekend. It is absolutely gorgeous!!!

until next time, think prosperous thoughts

1 comment:

A Day in the Life of Mocha said...

Sounds like a great weekend..
Can't wait to see ring...