Monday, May 4, 2009

Had to take money out of Emergency Fund

This weekend was a tough weekend, I spent it at Columbia for my orientation and found a place to sublet in New York while I'm there, but because of that I had to take money out of my emergency fund.

I ended up finding a sublet from another Columbia student who will be gone for 2 weeks, its real close to the school ( about 9 blocks from Teachers college), but the price tag is $1000.00 for the month of June and $1000.00 for the month of July plus a $1000 security which I will get back when the girl comes back and checks her room. So I am sending her 2 checks: 1 for 1000, and 1 for $2000.

I am will going to have work hard to get my emergency fund to $20000 by the end of the year. As it stands now it has less then $10,000.

Until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

No comments: