Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back to Reality

I came back from Costa Rica early last week, and have been doing my pre assignments for Columbia, but I am need to get back on my personal finance accountabilty program. June will be the first month in three months that I follow a budget. I also am going to start saving more because my income went up to over $3100 a month, not including rental income. I believe I can keep my regular expenses at $1000.00 and use the remaining $2100 to rack up savings and reduce debt. I can't stand it anymore. I feel like I have hit rut. I need to continue saving and decreasing debt with " gazelle intensity" like Dave Ramsey says.

I also started contributed to my Roth again. Now that it is back to where it was before the recession started. Don't know if I can max it out this year...but I can dream.

until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

No comments: