Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stressed!!!

Im so stressed out, which is the reason why I haven't been posting a lot. The economy is going crazy, PSSA testing is next week at my school, grad school work is piling kup,  I'm having anxiety about my interview on thursday, and my tenants are acting like fools.  Oh, and my guy and I are planning on moving into an apartment to rent out our house.  Why?  We want the extra cashflow to save, pay for our wedding next august, and we also plan on buying another property next year. 

 I loved the idea of buying a duplex, but now im tired of living above my tenants.  I just want to be away from everything.  Which is exactly why I am leaving for Panama at the end of the month for my spring break, and my guy and I are going to Costa Rica for Memorial Day.  

Plane Tickets are already paid for, hotel rooms already booked and I can't wait.  I just need to get away. 

Until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

No comments: