Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MSN rates Philadelphia one of the seven great cities to live in!!

MSN rates Philadelphia as one of the seven great U.S cities to live in!!!

I love Philadelphia, yes, really I do. It is one of the few places on the East coast where someone my age could afford to buy a house. It is also close to New York City and D.C. The city is full of culture, green space, great universities and sports teams. I have read numerous articles that say Philadelphia is America's next great city. After living here for seven years I totally understand why!

Until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

3 comments:

TeacHer said...

How great! I'm a Philly native, so this is really awesome news. I have to say that I find D.C. to be pretty overrated. Maybe I should head back to my roots...

Shen Dove said...

I love Philadelphia too. I am seriously thinking about moving back...I agree with TeaHer, D.C. is overrated and its silly to keep spending money going back and forth because my family and network of friends are in Philly.

Eve said...

I really think both of you should!!! Small Budget what type of work do you do?