- Install a programmable thermostat in my house. This is to save energy and ensure that my winter heating bills are as low as possible
- Buy water heater blankets to cover mine and my tenants water heaters ( so that they don't freeze during the winter months.
- Install new breaks for the car ( I have an appointment set up for Monday, but I may need to change it).
- Have new tires put on my car ( does anyone know how much that costs)
- Get a oil change ( done today 10/4/08)
- Buy Curtains for the majority of my windows to keep the heat in the house
- Buy salt, shovels, and a storage trunk for the porch
- Call PGW about getting on a budget plan
Am I missing anything? What are you doing to get ready for the winter season?
Until next time, think prosperous thoughts