Friday, August 15, 2008

Saving money while traveling part 2

last night I researched places where I could travel and still get a good exchange rate for the dollar. I found a great article on Conde Nast Traveler.com that named some excellent places to travel. I narrowed my list down to places where the exchange rate was better than average and also would be places that I would really like to go to.

Here is my list

  1. Barbados
  2. Curaco
  3. St. Kitts/Nevis
  4. Egypt
  5. Costa Rica

I then searched for hotels through the chain that a work for that were close to the airport and had the employee discount available. After narrowing it down I went to tripadvisor.com and read reviews of my top choice hotels.

So.... June 24-June 28 of 2009 I will be in San Jose, Costa Rica!

Price of a hotel room at a very beautiful luxury hotel for all 4 nights with taxes and fees 321.24!!!!!

being able to travel and just worrying about finding the best possible price for airfare..............

PRICELESS!!!!

until next time, think prosperous thoughts

YBP

No comments: